|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (488 days ago)|
- Wonderful town house arranged over four floors
- Exceptionally bright reception room with dining area
- Well equipped kitchen with a modern finish
- Stunning master bedroom with adjoining conservatory
- Three further excellent bedrooms, one with en suite
- Two quality white suite bathrooms and guest cloakroom
- Beautiful patio garden with mature shrubbery
- Integrated garage and driveway for off-street parking
LONG LET. Situated moments from Wimbledon Village, this superb four bedrooomed town house boasts bright and well presented living space with 25' reception/dining room, three bathrooms, 38' garden, garage and off-street parking.
Walham Rise is situated close to the beautiful green expanses of Wimbledon Common and moments from the shops, bars and restaurants in Wimbledon Village with a further selection of amenities close by in Wimbledon town centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.