|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2016 (465 days ago)|
- End of terrace Victorian cottage
- Two DOUBLE bedrooms
- Kitchen / Breakfast room
- Living Room
- Bathroom with Shower over bath
- 0.6 miles to High Broom train station
- Gas Central Heating
- Front garden and courtyard garden to rear.
- Off Road parking
- Available immediately
DESCRIPTION Kings are delighted to offer this End of terrace Victorian cottage with parking in the St James area of town. The property is located within the centre of town, with Royal Victoria Place shopping centre, boutique shops, coffee shops and restaurants within 0.75 mile. Grosvenor & Hilbert Recreation Ground is within 0.5 mile, which has a path through to Upper Grosvenor Road and down to the station, with links to Central London terminals.
This property has an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/breakfast room with some integrated appliances and access to a courtyard garden. Upstairs there is a landing, 2 DOUBLE bedrooms, both with feature fireplaces and a bathroom with a shower over the bath. Outside there is a parking space to the side, a courtyard garden, outside WC and front garden.
OTHER INFORMATION DEPOSIT: £1,315.38 (6 weeks rent)
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C - £1404.73 for the year of 2016/17
DISCLAIMER Letting Fees Information:-
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, we may also apply the following upfront fees:
* general administration fees
* reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* application fees
* fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* guarantor arrangement/application fees
* additional occupant fees
* pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per person, or per property, basis and will vary so please confirm with us before viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56507872.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100621001525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Estate Agents, Tunbridge Wells.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.