|Added on Rightmove:||21 December 2016 (337 days ago)|
- EPC RATING C
- First Floor Apartment
- Over 55's Only
- Well Presented Accomadation
- Managed Facilities
- Communal Gardens
- Double Glazing
- Popular Location
Situated in a popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom **OVER 55s** McCarthy & Stone first floor apartment benefiting from a wide range of local amenities and transport links.
Situated in a popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom **OVER 55s** McCarthy & Stone first floor apartment benefiting from a wide range of local amenities and transport links, immaculately presented living accommodation, elevator and a range of managed facilities including a laundry room and communal reception hall. Situated on the sunny side of the building the apartment also looks over the gardens. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Shower Room, Lounge, Kitchen and Two Bedrooms. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With entrance door, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, electric storage heaters and doors to the further living accommodation.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity hand wash basin and a double shower cubicle with electric shower; complete with fully tiled walls.
Lounge 16' 8" x 11' 11" ( 5.08m x 3.63m )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side, double doors into the Kitchen and a feature electric fireplace with wood surround, marble back and hearth.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 5' 9" ( 2.72m x 1.75m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, an integrated electric oven and four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood above and further under counter space for appliances; complete with tiled splashbacks and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 15' 8" x 8' ( 4.78m x 2.44m )
Currently utilised as a Dining Room; having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and coving.
Bedroom 15' 9" x 9' 3" ( 4.80m x 2.82m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, an electric storage heater and a range of fitted wardrobes and overhead storage.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56512156.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P5045K5813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Lincoln Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.