|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2016 (223 days ago)|
- Town Centre Location
- Refurbished to a high standard
- Integrated hob and oven
- Shower Room
- Built in wardrobe
- Close proximity to Stamford Train Station
- EPC - Exempt
Located in Stamford Town Centre offering convenient access to local amenities and Stamford Train Station this one bedroom flat recently refurbished throughout offers entrance hall, kitchen/lounge, bedroom with built in wardrobe and a shower room. Further benefits include electic heating.
This one bedroom first floor flat located in the Town Centre has been recently refurbished throughout and offers convenient access to local amenities and is a short distance from Stamford Train Station.
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance hall: Wood effect flooring and neutral walls
Bedroom: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and built in wardrobe
Kitchen/lounge: Wood effect flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks to kitchen area, fitted base and wall units with integrated hob and ovenn, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge
Shower room: Vinyl flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin, wc and shower enclosure
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0252K3713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership Lettings, Stamford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.