|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 September 2016 (475 days ago)|
- Very large 620 sq ft One bedroom apartment
- 24 Hour portered building
- Separate Kitchen - Modern & fully equipped
- Walking distance to the world famous Tower Bridge
- Modern throughout
- Fully furnished
- Large Bedroom with built in storage
- Very high ceilings and quite flat
- Wood floors throughout
- VACANT & Available
A bright and incredibly spacious one bedroom apartment located a short walk from the City and the world famous Tower Bridge. Fantastic location - minutes away from the Tower of London, st Katherine`s Dock as well as Tower Hill, Tower Gateway and Aldgate tube stations.
A great example of a city apartment. The property offers one bedroom perfect for professionals. With the master bedroom providing an en-suite alongside the separate bathroom. The flat is also bright with ceiling to floor windows in the living room and similarly large windows in the bedroom and kitchen. There is a large reception and dining area which is both combined and cleverly zoned. Fully fitted contemporary kitchen overlooking a lovely open space in the form of communal gardens which can be accessed. A secure door entry system. Lift. Ideally located on the edge of the City of London, within walking distance of Shoreditch and Tower Hill.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Forbes Lettings, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.