Shop to rentCentral Drive, BLACKPOOL, FY1 5QB
- EMPTY SHOP UNIT
- MAIN ROAD POS. OPP MAIN CAR PARK
- RENT £69 PW - LICENCE OR LEASE
- HUGE SEASONAL UPLIFT LOCATION
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- £69.00 P/W - EMPTY SHOP UNIT CENTRAL DRIVE - DIRECTLY OPPOSITE THE CENTRAL CAR PARK & NATIONAL EXPRESS COACH STOP -
A lock-up unit on one of Blackpool's main roads leading into the town centre. The property is close to the main visitor car park and offers excellent trading potential, particularly during the summer season. The terms are flexible with either a licence or lease available.
GROUND FLOOR: Electric Roller shutter entrance leading to the main shop appx. 200 sq ft - with carpet tile flooring - strip lighting - Suspended ceiling.
SERVICES: The premises has electric
TENURE: A Licence or lease is available at a rental of £69 p/w. 3 Months Rent in advance is required. No legal fees for the Licence arrangement.
If the incoming tenant requires a lease it will be a 3Yr plus lease and the incoming tenant will be responsible for the lease establishment costs.. - .
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CEN54A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.