|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2016 (494 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented apartment
- Attractive Gothic style building
- Heart of Hampstead
- Approximately 1800 sq. ft.
- Conservatory and private patio garden
- Mature communal gardens
Beautiful four bedroom apartment arranged over the ground and lower floors of this attractive Gothic style building in the heart of Hampstead. With traditional features and bespoke interior design throughout the flat presents beautifully with double reception/dining room with conservatory leading to private patio and communal gardens, separate kitchen, master bedroom suite with balcony, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. This split level apartment offers in excess of 1800 sq. ft. and is offered in excellent decorative order throughout on a furnished basis. Available immediately. FEES APPLY £180 contract fee + £50 per person for initial term + £5 for non EU residents for right to rent checks, £100 for any subsequent renewals.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56518636.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26566857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hadleigh Residential, Belsize Grove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.