|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (95 days ago)|
- Top floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Feature window
- Parking space
Shelley House is a collection of one and two bed contemporary apartments situated in Maidenhead town centre just a short walk from the hustle and bustle of the vibrant town and main line railway station.
Lounge / Kitchen / Diner
Fully fitted lacquered grey Magnet kitchen with integral handles, including polished white quartz worktops with matching up stands and glass splash backs.
Fitted appliances including Zanussi stainless steel electric single fan oven, black ceramic touch control electric hob, with stainless steel/glass chimney extractor hood.
Zanussi integrated fridge freezer, Zanussi integrated full size dishwasher and a built in stainless steel Whirlpool Microwave.
Brushed stainless steel inset 1.5 bowl sink and right hand drainer with mixer Monobloc tap.
White acrylic bath with gloss white bath panel, stainless steel mixer tap and thermostatic fixed overhead drench shower with chrome and clear bath glass.
White sanitary ware to include white wash basin and vanity unit with Monoblock stainless steel basin mixer complete with pop up waste and white back-to-wall WC pan.
Soft stone porcelain tiles fitted to the main entrance with entrance matt.
Lift and staircase access to all floors.
White LED circular round bulkhead ceiling lighting to all communal areas.
Individual lockable mail boxes.
Dark oak laminated flooring with a light textured authentic feel to all areas except bathrooms and bedrooms.
Neutral carpet to all bedrooms.
Flush panel radiators.
Energy efficient flush panel electric radiators.
White electric light switches and power sockets throughout.
Recessed down lighters with LED lamps to lounge, kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms.
TV aerial sockets to living rooms.
Door entry via video phone system.
Front door fitted with spy hole and door chain.
Internal communal fire doors with matt grey finish.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56519512.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0036E0222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.