|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (482 days ago)|
- Deposit £1650
- Well presented family home
- Offered part furnished or unfurnished
- Sought after location
- Next to a local park
- Large open plan kitchen diner
- Separate living room
- Garden with shed
- Off street parking
- Council Tax band D
Very well presented three bedroom terraced house in Redland, offered part-furnished or unfurnished and available from the 16th of December 2016.
This house is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac and is within easy walking distance to Redland Green School, Westbury Park Primary School and St Christopher's School. The property also offers easy access to Redland Green Park and the amenities on Whiteladies Road.
This neutrally decorated home is well presented throughout, with recent upgrades including new flooring in the hallway and new carpet in the living room. Downstairs there is a well-proportioned entrance hall, under stairs storage, a large bright living room and an open plan kitchen / dining to the rear which opens to the patio and garden. The kitchen benefits from a large fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, double oven, gas hobs and a breakfast bar.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Two bedrooms are very good size double, with the third being a large single. The bathroom is modern, well presented and has a shower over the bath.
Please note - The house is almost fully furnished except for beds, so included are; wardrobes in two bedrooms, chest of draws in two bedrooms, dining table and chairs and soft furnishings in the living room all of which can be removed if required.
The garden is well presented and has a patio as well as grass with a modern shed and childs' play house.
The property also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and off street parking.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Can be part furnishing or unfurnished
- Sought after area
- Excellent local schools
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Great local shops
- Easy access to the City Centre
- Large garden
- Off street parking
- Adjacent to a local park
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit or with pets will not be considered for this property,
- Applicants must earn at least two and half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56520043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.