|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (546 days ago)|
- Prime town centre location within quiet & desirable residential setting
- New to market & complete 'no expense spared' recent refurbishment
- Luxuriously appointed kitchen/breakfast room with bi-folding doors to terrace
- Four bedrooms & modern family bathroom, shower room, cloakroom
- Stylishly landscaped enclosed garden & with separate side street access
- Converted basement accommodation
- Driveway to private off-street parking
- PET FRIENDLY LANDLORD
- *REFER TO BROCHURE FOR FULL DETAILS*
Prime town centre location within quiet & desirable residential setting which has recently been extensively re-developed and adapted for contemporary living whilst retaining its historic ambience. Off road parking to the rear of the property and a host of high specification embellishments throughout.
Spacious and well-presented accommodation is arranged over three floors. Stand-out features include: a charming Reception Room with wood burner and bespoke cabinetry; stunning Kitchen / Dining area extension with preparation area, range of luxurious appliances, atrium and bi-folding doors to the Garden; new and well-appointed Bathrooms and Cloakroom; converted basement; fantastic landscaped outdoor space for entertaining.
Garland Street is one of five areas of distinct character within the Conservation area that forms part of the Victorian expansion of the town in the direction of Bury St. Edmunds railway station (built in 1846); known as the Brackland area. Fantastic eateries ‘Pea & Porridge’ and a micro brewery ‘The Old Cannon’ are close by as are all town centre shopping facilities – only 2 minutes walk away.
FINE FAMILY TOWN LIVING WITH A ‘NO EXPENSE SPARED’ FUSION OF PERIOD AND MODERN FEATURES
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56521558.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WHA1000693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whatley Lane, Newmarket.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.