|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (256 days ago)|
SITTING ROOM 14'10 x 11'7 A charming spacious room with Oak flooring and Inglenook fireplace with multi-fuel cast-iron stove. Window with views across Nidderdale to the front. Two central heating radiators. Stairs leading to the First Floor.
BREAKFAST KITCHEN 11'1 x 16'9 Maximum With range of modern fitted shaker style units and fitted worktops with inset Stainless Steel sink. Slate tiled flooring. Gas fired central heating boiler. Central heating radiator. Window with views over the fields to the rear. Outside door leading to rear patio and garden.
BEDROOM 1 10'10 x 12'4 With window having views to the front. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM 2 11'2 x 10'5 Further double bedroom with window having views over the fields to the rear. Central heating radiator.
BATHROOM With three piece suite incorporating, paneled bath with shower unit over, pedestal wash-hand basin, low level WC and tiled flooring. Fully tiled walls. Airing cupboard.
OUTSIDE Attractive flagged courtyard garden to the rear backing onto open fields.
COUNCIL TAX The property has been placed in council tax band B.
TERMS 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets, children or sharers without landlord's consent.
5. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
6. An application fee of £195 including VAT is payable per property which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
7. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee and a holding deposit has been paid.
9. The holding deposit will be used as part of your first months rent payment.
10. The move-in date must be no more than 30 days after payment of the holding deposit.
11. The application fee and holding deposit are non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property due to their own unforeseen circumstances.
12. If after the expiry of a fixed term both parties wish to extend the tenancy, a fee will be payable for renewing or extending the tenancy agreement on each occasion.
13. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
14. This property will be managed by Verity Frearson.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56528182.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100470003342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Verity Frearson, Harrogate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.