|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (372 days ago)|
- Detached Executive Bungalow
- Recently Extended & Improved
- No Onward Chain
- 31ft Sitting Room
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Double Garage/Workshop
- Energy Efficiency Rating : C
Located on the outskirts of Hemsby on the Winterton Road, this impressive detached bungalow has been recently extended and modernised to now offer considerably spacious accommodation across one level. The accommodation comprises large entrance hall, 31ft sitting room/dining room, extended kitchen/dining room, four double bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, and family bathroom. Outside, to the front a brick weave driveway suitable for multiple vehicles and gated off road.To the rear the garden is fully enclosed with timber fence boundaries and is mainly laid to lawn. The garden benefits from a private and secluded position whilst a timber built workshop provide excellent storage. An oversized double garage has an electric roller door to front, lighting power and work pit.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LETLP200084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Great Yarmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.