|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (424 days ago)|
- EPC Rating: B
- Large Three Storey Townhouse
- Sought After Location Close To Amenities
- Short Drive From A1(M) And A15
- Four Bedrooms Including 3 Doubles
- Spacious Lounge
- Attractive Kitchen Diner With Built In Oven
- En Suite And Dressing Room To Master
- uPVC Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
- Garage And Parking Space
A large four bedroom townhouse set in a sought after residential location, close to local amenities and bus routes. The house offers spacious family accomodation and is ideal for those wanting large bedrooms.
The house is in very good condition and has a garage and parking space, an enclosed garden, a master bedroom covering the top floor and with a large en suite shower room plus a dressing room, a modern kitchen diner with built in oven and hob, and has uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Call 01733 240043 to arrange a viewing.
This large three storey 4 bedroom townhouse is located in the sought after area of Hampton Vale. The house is close to local amenities and has excellent access to major road links, including the A1(M) and A15, and is a short drive from the City Centre.
The property benefits from 3 good size double bedrooms and a 4th single, a large en suite and a dressing room to the master bedroom, an attractive kitchen diner, a spacious lounge, an enclosed rear garden and a garage with parking space in front. The house also has uPVC double glazing and full gas central heating.
The entrance hall has vinyl flooring and stairs to the first floor with recess under. There is also a ground floor cloakroom fitted with white 2 piece suite and with vinyl flooring. The spacious living room has French doors to the garden and the modern kitchen is fitted with an attractive range of units and work surfaces, with box bay window, built in electric oven with 4 ring gas hob with extractor over, vinyl flooring, plumbing and space for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer and space for a table and chairs.
The 1st floor landing has a built in airing cupboard and a built in storage cupboard. There is also access to 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a single bedroom, and a modern bathroom fitted with a white 3 piece suite with mixer shower over the bath and vinyl flooring.
The 2nd floor has a small landing and a door to the master bedroom which is a large double and has double doors to a walk in dressing area. There is also a large en suite shower room, fitted with a white 3 piece suite including double shower cubicle and vinyl flooring.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden, which is laid to lawn with a patio area and gated rear access. There is a garage and parking space also.
The property is in very good condition and viewing is highly recommended. Call Connells on 01733 240043 to organise a visit.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56531368.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P2384K4013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Hampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.