|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (422 days ago)|
- Two bedroom mid-terrace house
- Open plan lounge / dining room
- Modern Kitchen including kitchen appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious family bathroom
- Neutral decoration & carpets throughout
- Ample storage space throughout
- Gas central heating & UPVC double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden & outbuilding
An early viewing is recommended to appreciate how spacious & well presented this property really is and what it has to offer.
The ground floor comprises of; an entrance hall, spacious open plan lounge / dining room & modern kitchen. The modern kitchen has matching wall and base units with a "belfast" sink with single mixer tap. Kitchen appliances include ; washing machine & "IKEA BY WHIRLPOOL" electric oven, gas hob, extraction fan and microwave oven.
The first floor comprises of; two double bedrooms & spacious family bathroom. The family bathroom consists of a bath with an electric shower & shower screen, w/c and wash hand basin.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance garden with outbuilding complete with lighting and electricity supply.
Deposit required; £515.00
Sorry, no smokers, students, sharers, pets & housing benefit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56531401.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101028000087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Toseland Properties, Chesterfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.