|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (554 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- First floor conversion flat
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Located close to Kingston Train Station and the River Thames
- Available end of December
- EPC CC
This flat is located in the heart of North Kingston and is within walking distance to Kingston Station, the River Thames, Kingston Town Centre with its array of shops and restaurants including the Bentall Centre, Kingston Bus Station and a number of reputable schools including St Luke's CofE Primary School.
Benefits include two double bedrooms, open plan kitchen/living room, modern bathroom and gas central heating.
The property comes furnished. EPC Rating C.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P121681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Kingston Upon Thames - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.