|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (131 days ago)|
- EPC Rating: C
- Very Large Four Bedroom Townhouse
- Sought After Area Next To Local Amenities
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Large lounge
- Spacious Kitchen Diner With Appliances
- Two En Suite Shower Rooms
- Family Bathroom And Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Enclosed Garden
- Converted Garage For Storage
A large four bedroom house set in a popular residential location, within close walking distance of local amenities and bus route. The property offers very large living accommodation, including four double bedrooms, and has a garage and an enclosed garden.
The house is available for immediate viewings so call Connells on 01733 240043 now to arrange to see the house before it's gone.
A very large four bedroom townhouse within a short walk of local amenities, this well presented house offers generous living accommodation in a highly sought after location. The property has excellent access to Serpentine Green, the City Centre, the A1(M) and the A15.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and full gas central heating, four double bedrooms, two with en suites, a very large lounge, a spacious kitchen diner with appliances, an enclosed garden and a garage converted to storage with parking space in front.
The entrance hall has vinyl flooring, stairs to the first floor and a built in cupboard with plumbing and space for a washing machine. The ground floor cloakroom has a white two piece suite and vinyl flooring. The spacious kitchen is fitted with a range of attractive units and work surfaces, a built in electric double oven, four ring gas hob with extractor over, integral dishwasher, space for a table and chairs. The large lounge is light and airy with conservatory style roof and windows to the garden end, and has French doors to the garden and a built in under stairs cupboard.
The first floor has two good size double bedrooms, the master having an en suite shower room with vinyl flooring, and alarge bathroom with a shower and screen over the bath and vinyl flooring.
The second floor has two further double bedrooms, including a large master with French doors to a Juliet balcony and a large built in wardrobe. The master also has a large en suite shower room with double shower cubicle and vinyl flooring.
Outside to the rear is an enclosed garden with large timber decking patio and gated rear access leading to a parking space and garage which has been converted to storage with French doors.
The property offers large family accommodation and is available to view immediately. Call Connells today on 01733 240043 to arrange a viewing.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56533894.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5982K2713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Hampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.