|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (428 days ago)|
- Available Late December
- Chalet Style Detached Family Home
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Two/Three Reception Rooms
- EPC Rating: D (68)
- Much Favoured Cul-de-sac Location
- Walking Distance Of Fleet Town Centre
- Walking Distance Of Mainline Station
- Enclosed Gardens
- No DSS - No Pets
BRIDGES - Available Late December. A three/four bedroom chalet style detached family home offering spacious and highly versatile family accommodation. Situated in a much favoured location within walking distance of Fleet town centre and mainline station, the property benefits from a double aspect lounge, dining room, kitchen, rear lobby, bedroom four/study, downstairs bathroom, shower room, gas radiator heating. Outside: There is an enclosed rear garden and Garage. No DSS - No Pets. Unfurnished.
L-SHAPED ENTRANCE HALL
DOUBLE ASPECT LOUNGE
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56535022.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents, Fleet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.