|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (367 days ago)|
- Close to Local Amenities
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden
- Off Road Parking
**3 Bedroom Semi Detached Property** Located in the popular Charnwood village of Sileby.
Immaculately presented proeprty with off road parking.
Lounge 4.28m (14' 1") x 4.28m (14' 1")
Dining Room 2.56m (8' 5") x 2.32m (7' 7")
Kitchen 2.75m (9' 0") x 2.56m (8' 5")
Bedroom 1 3.70m (12' 2") x 3.33m Max (10' 11")
Bedroom 2 3.32m Max (10' 11") x 3.22m Max (10' 7")
Bedroom 3 2.42m (7' 11") x 2.28m (7' 6")
Application fees apply - please contact the office for further information, our Terms of Business will be supplied before any viewings.
£10 + VAT per adult applicant for Right to Rent Verification Fee
One Applicant: £270.00 INCLUDING VAT
• Two Applicants £354.00 INCLUDING VAT
• Price per additional Applicant after 1st 2: £60.00 INCLUDING VAT
• Guarantor £72.00 INCLUDING VAT
• Lodging of Deposit £30.00 INCLUDING VAT the only instance in which the application fee (minus the referencing element) is refundable is if the landlord withdraws the property. Refunds are not applicable if you simply change your mind, find an alternative property or fail to complete the application form in the 48 hour time limit.
Right to rent check £12.00 inc vat per person
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56536483.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SBL1SL16KEND. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Lettings & Sales, Loughborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.