Office to rentRivergate, Irvine, KA12 8EH
132 sq. ft.
- 132 sq ft (12 sq m)
- Potential for alternative use
- Flexible terms
- Disabled access
- Open views
- On site car parking for £1 per day
Rivergate House us a self contained office attached to Rivergate Shopping Centre benefitting from ease of access, on site car parking, excellent public transport links, great on site shopping and amenities. The offices face broadly east and west overlooking Bridgegate and the Trinity Church to the east and over the shopping centre out to Irvine Bay to the West.
Existing occupiers are North Ayrshire Council and the Scottish Children's Reporter Administration.
These offices provide a good opportunity to access the good footfall of the shopping centre.
The available offices in Rivergate House are within the 2nd floor and part 3rd floor and benefit from disabled access with a disabled toilet located on the 2nd floor. There is lift access to all floors.
The 2nd floor has a mixture of room sizes formed either side of a central corridor running the length of the floor plate. Space may be combined to increase the square footage with the 2nd floor ranging from 132 - 4637sq ft and the 3rd floor from 155 - 1851 sq ft. The accommodation on the 3rd floor occupier the west side and benefits from views over Irvine Bay.
- Mixture of open plan and cellular offices
- Rooms can belet individually or combined
- Large windows providing excellent natural light
- Gas central heating
- Potential to refurbish
- Disabled access
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56540492.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 132sqft_Rivergate. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills (UK) - Commercial, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.