|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (498 days ago)|
- Spacious bedrooms with storage
- Living room with wood floors
- Separate modern kitchen
- Large private roof terrace
- Second floor
- Hammersmith and Putney Bridge Undergrounds
This two double bedroom flat to let is arranged over the second floor of a Victorian period conversion on Fulham Palace Road in Fulham. The flat has a private roof terrace. The property has one off street car parking space which can be included in the rent if terms are favourable to both parties.
The property comprises a hallway leading into a spacious living room with wood floors, high ceilings and an adjoining conservatory with direct access to a roof terrace. Next to the living room is a separate fully fitted kitchen with skylights, granite work tops and integrated appliances including a washing machine. Off the hallway next to the kitchen are two good size double bedrooms. Both bedrooms have good storage and large windows. The modern bathroom is in between the two bedrooms and has been tiled with limestone effect tiles. There is a shower over the bath.
Fulham Palace Road has access to Hammersmith (North) and Putney Bridge (South) stations and many bus routes leading into the city. The closest super stores are Waitrose, Sainsbury's and Tesco's on the Fulham Palace Road.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56540716.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference L381344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chard, Fulham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.