|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (586 days ago)|
- Semi-detached house
- Full Refurbished throughout
- 9 Bedrooms with brand new en-suite shower room
- Bills all included
- Neutral & modern decoration throughout
- Brand new communal kitchen with integral appliances
- Communal laundry
Single room available in shared house with **BILLS ALL INCLUDED** located close to Chesterfield town centre.
Spacious entrance hall with access to the communal kitchen & laundry located in the cellar.
Brand new communal kitchen with led spotlights, matching wall & base units & 3 stainless steel sinks + single mixer taps. Kitchen appliances include 3 electric ovens, hobs & extraction fans, 3 fridge freezers & 2 integral dishwashers.
The communal laundry is located in the cellar & contains 3 x washing machines.
Single occupancy bedroom with brand new carpets, neutral decoration and feature wall.
En-suite shower room with brand new flooring, walk in shower cubicle with mixer shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap & low level w/c
Furnishings include a built in storage cupboard or free standing wardrobe, bed frame & mattress, chest of drawers, beside cabinet & lamp. additional furnishings include wall canvas, mirror & desk chair.
Deposit required; 550.00
Sorry, no smokers, pets, sharers or housing benefit.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101028000492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Toseland Properties, Chesterfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.