|Added on Rightmove:||15 October 2016 (161 days ago)|
- EPC Rating: C
- 4 Beds, 3 Large Doubles And 1 Single
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Garage With Secure Parking Space
- Family Bathroom With Mixer Shower Over Bath
- Modern Kitchen With Appliances
- Spacious Lounge Diner
- Sought After Location Close To Amenities
- Easy Access To Major Road Links
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
A wonderful spacious family home situated in a popular residential area, close to local amenities and bus route. This large house has great access to major road links and is a short drive from Serpentine Green.
The property boasts 3 large double bedrooms and a good size single, an en suite shower room as well as ground floor cloakroom and family bathroom, a spacious lounge diner, modern kitchen with appliances, an enclosed garden and a secure parking space and garage.
Call 01733 240043 to arrange a viewing for this wonderful home.
A large three storey townhouse set in a highly sought after part of Hampton Vale, this wonderfully proportioned home has four double bedrooms, a large lounge diner, modern kitchen with appliances, a ground floor cloakroom, modern bathroom to the first floor, en suite shower room to the second floor, enclosed garden, uPVC double glazing, full gas central heating, parking space and garage.
The property is ideally located for ease of access to major road links, including the A1(M), and is a short drive from Peterborough City Centre and Serpentine Green Shopping Centre. The house is also within walking distance of local amenities in Hampton Vale, including convenience shops, restaurants, a primary school and a Post Office.
The entrance hall has access to a ground floor cloakroom fitted with 2 piece suite, an attractive modern kitchen with arrange of units and work surfaces, a built in electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor over, a built in dishwasher and a built in fridge freezer, plus plumbing for washing machine. There is also a good size lounge diner to the ground floor with French doors to the garden and ample room for a table and chairs.
The first floor landing has access to a large double bedroom and a good size single, and a family bathroom fitted with a white 3 piece suite with hand held mixer shower over the bath and with vinyl flooring. The second floor landing has two further large double bedrooms, the master having an en suite shower room.
Outside to the rear is an enclosed garden with gated access to a secure parking area with garage with parking space in front.
The property is in very good condition and viewing is highly recommended. Call Connells on 01733 240043 to arrange an appointment.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56547961.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5569D5710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Hampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.