|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (204 days ago)|
- Available from 11th November
- Very well planned kitchen with white goods included
- Beautifully presented throughout and conveniently located
- Two bedrooms including a double with fitted wardrobes
- Three piece family bathroom
- Spacious through lounge / dining room
- French doors to separate lounge / dining room if required
- Enclosed garden with patio area
- Close to local amenites and town centre
- Ideal for local schools and transport links
In brief the lovely accommodation is comprised of a through lounge/dining room (can be separated with the french doors to make two rooms) with wooden effect flooring leading onto a very well planned modern fitted kitchen with white goods including fridge freezer, washing maching, dishwasher and microwave. Off the dining room there is access to a well presented enclosed garden with patio area. To the first floor is a double bedroom with two fitted wardrobes and a single bedroom with laminate flooring. The accommodation is completed by a fully fitted three piece bathroom including a shower over the bath. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
A beautifully presented property, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the care taken in preparing this property. Call now to arrange your viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 000384487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Macclefield - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.