Light Industrial to rentChurchill Business Park, Units 5, 6 & 8, Sleaford Road, Bracebridge Heath, Lincoln, LN4
£7,188 pa (£599 pcm)
750–1,250 sq. ft.
- 750 sq ft (69 sq m)
- Four units: 750-1,250 sq ft (69.7-116.1sq m).
- Well-located high quality industrial units, in a thriving area of Lincoln.
- Very accessible location, just to the south of Lincoln.
- Rent from £4,313 per annum exclusive.
Churchill Business Park is located in an established industrial area in Bracebridge Heath, a short distance to the south of Lincoln. The development fronts the A15 (to Sleaford) and is close to its junction with the A607 (to Grantham), providing good access to the road network.
The site is close to the line of the proposed Eastern Bypass which is planned to terminate at a roundabout with the A15, a short distance to the south of the property.
The properties each comprise a large warehouse area, suitable for industrial use. Each unit has internal lighting, a powered roller-shutter door, as well as an internal office (each of approx. 73.5 sq ft (6.8 sq m). Unit 7 also benefits from kitchenette facility.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56560246.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2010778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.