|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 December 2016 (335 days ago)|
- Large kitchen/diner with range cooker
- Three great size bedrooms
- Popular Roseworth location
- Off street parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Well decorated
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Excellent family home
A well decorated and spacious family home in a great Roseworth location! Call NOW before you miss it.
**MOVE BY THE 31ST OF JANUARY AND RECEIVE 50% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTHS RENT!**
Newly available and recently reduced, this well decorated and spacious family home is a great price for the popular Roseworth area.
The living room, with solid wood flooring, has a modern fire place and gorgeous bay fronted window. The kitchen/diner is another great sized room, containing modern fitted units, large stainless steel range cooker, washing machine, slate flooring and french doors. It has ample space for a large, family dining table. Upstairs there are TWO large double bedrooms, as well as a smaller third bedroom which has a built in cabin bed with ladders. There is also a large family bathroom with a modern Jacuzzi bath and separate double shower cubicle.
The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, enclosed rear garden with a large decked area as well as a lawn and off street parking.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56561527.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3882B2518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison - Lettings, Stockton On Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.