|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (421 days ago)|
- EPC - E
- Spacious Double Bedroom
- Character Features
- Electric Heating
- Fitted Kitchen With Some Appliances
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Allocated Parking
- Town Centre Location
- Available December
A well presented ground floor apartment situated in a character building in Colchester Town Centre. This apartment is well presented throughout benefitting from high ceilings and large windows, comprising living room open plan to the kitchen, bathroom, large bedroom, and allocated parking space.
Colchester is Britain’s oldest recorded town with a thriving shopping centre, nightlife and cultural scene. The town is a sought after location especially for its popular schools and mainline train station; meaning that London Liverpool street is accessible within approximately one hour.
The accommodation is as follows:-
ENTRANCE DOOR: To hallway with wall mounted panel heater and built in cupboard with shelving
LIVING ROOM: 18' 11" x 18' 8", good size lounge with high ceilings and sash windows creating a light and airy atmosphere, includes sofa bed, sofa and pouffe
KITCHEN: Modern fitted kitchen with ample storage and wood effect work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob, Fridge freezer, integrated washer dryer, high ceiling with inset lighting
BEDROOM: 12' 7" x 11', good size double bedroom with sash windows Fitted double wardrobe abd airing cupboard, high ceiling and panel heater
BATHROOM: Contempory White bathroom suite with shower over bath part tiled walls, high ceiling, inset lights and towel rail heater
OUTSIDE: Allocated parking space
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56561833.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3644H4130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Colchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.