|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (527 days ago)|
- Available from 13/10/2016
- 2 Bedrooms
- Bright and newly refurbished flat
- Conveniently located in the heart of Notting Hill
- Stunning views of Londons most famous landmarks
- Brilliantly finished to a high standard throughout
- Campden Hill Towers is located on the popular Notting Hill Gate and is surrounded by amenities
This beautifully bright and newly refurbished two bedroom duplex apartment is conveniently located in the heart of Notting Hill. It is arranged over the fifth and sixth floors of this purpose built building and provides stunning views of Londons most famous landmarks.
The property has been brilliantly finished to a high standard throughout and comprises of a fully fitted kitchen, a reception room with floor to ceiling windows, balcony access and new marble flooring.
Situated upstairs are two well sized double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and a stylish tiled bathroom with shower attachment.. The whole apartment benefits from the amazing views.
Campden Hill Towers is located on the popular Notting Hill Gate and is surrounded by amenities. The amenities of Kensington Church Street and Westbourne Grove are also close by, as are the open spaces of Holland Park and Kensington Gardens. Notting Hill Gate station (Central, District and Circle Lines) is a stone's throw away. Energy Efficiency Rating: D
We do not charge General Administration fees, Application fees, or Additional occupant fees.
We do charge a statutory Tenant Reference fee of £120 inc vat per tenant. There may also be a further Inventory & Check In cost to the tenant in order to protect their deposit in the event of a dispute at the end of the Tenancy Agreement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56565844.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RMH474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentmyhome.co.uk, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.