|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (375 days ago)|
- Two bedroom unfurnished home
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen
- Upstairs bathroom
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Enclosed garden and off street parking
- References required - No DSS but pets are considered
- Available now - EPC BAND D
This two bedroom unfurnished home is ideally located for all local ameneties and benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, private parking and enclosed garden. This property is available now. References required - pets considered but no DSS applicants. EPC BAND D
We want to ensure that a prospective tenant has details of what is required of them prior to making a commitment to rent a property through us and information can be found by downloading our "Guidance Notes for Tenancies" from http://www.hallandbenson.co.uk/branches/lettings This will also detail fees which will be chargeable including £120 (per adult) application fee and a £60 administration cost (per property), other costs may be incurred but full information will be found within our notes, if there are any questions please contact us
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BEL080046_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Allestree.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.