|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (209 days ago)|
- Terrace house walking distance to Town Centre
- Two reception rooms
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom with mixer shower
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- **A small pet may be considered
- Energy Rating D
This two bedroom terrace located close to Stamford Town Centre and local amenities offers two reception rooms, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and an enclosed courtyard garden. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing - Available Nov!
This well proportioned terrace house located within walking distance to Stamford Town Centre benefits from two reception rooms, two bedrooms, courtyard garden, gas central heating and double glazing.
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance hall: Fitted carpet and wallpapered walls
Lounge: Fitted carpet and emulsioned walls with feature fireplace
Dining room: Fitted carpet, wallpapered walls with understairs storage cupboard
Kitchen: Tiled flooring, emulsioned walls with tiled splashbacks. Fitted base and wall units with electric cooker and *fridge/freezer. Rear door leading to the courtyard garden
Stairs and landing: Fitted carpet and wallpapered walls
Bedroom one: Fitted carpet and wallpapered walls with built in wardrobes
Bedroom two: Fitted carpet and wallpapered walls with built in wardrobes
Bathroom: Tiled flooring and walls with wallpapered featured. Wash hand basin, wc and bath with mixer shower over
Outside: Low maintenance front and rear gardens
*supplied on use only basis
** A small pet may be considered subject the Landlord's approval. If agreeable a higher deposit will be requested and the carpets cleaned by a professional carpet cleaning contractor at the end of the tenancy.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P1437M4114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership Lettings, Stamford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.