|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (276 days ago)|
- Gorgeous three bedroom terraced house
- Offers fresh contemporary décor throughout
- Benefits from a spacious open plan reception/dining room
- Boasts a fantastic multi-car driveway
- Offers an equally impressive 73' private garden
- Features one bathroom and one shower room
- Stylish modern, fitted kitchen, with space to dine
- Moments from the centre of Stratford
LONG LET. This fantastic, newly refurbished three bedroom terrace house offers ample living space, including an open-plan reception/dining room, a sizeable, modern fitted kitchen, a brilliant 73' garden and a multi-car driveway.
Manbey Grove is well located close to Westfield Stratford City. Maryland Station is moments away as is DLR Stratford High Street. The open space of West Ham Park is nearby, as is The Queen Elisabeth Olympic Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.