|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 January 2017 (322 days ago)|
- Large reception with wood floors
- Stylish eat in kitchen
- Two double bedrooms and further small bedroom
- Two luxury bathrooms
- Private terrace
- Close to local amenitites
- Moments from Arsenal Station
Beautifully presented three bedroom flat to rent arranged over the top three floors of this impressive period house in the heart of Highbury.
Property comprises three bedrooms, two bathrooms, modern kitchen diner, a spacious reception with wood flooring throughout, high ceilings and a private roof terrace. Highbury Hill is close to the local amenities of Highbury Barn and Stoke Newington Church Street and is within walking distance to the green open spaces of Highbury Fields and Clissold Park. A great location for access into the West End and City. Available now.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P121793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.