|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (556 days ago)|
- Newly Decorated Semi Detached
- Large Through Reception Room
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Master Double Bedroom to Front
- Second Double Bedroom to Rear
- Tiled Bathroom with Shower
- Pleasant Mainly Lawned Gardens
- Off Road Parking via Driveway
- Convenient Location
- Close to Reputable Schools
This Newly Decorated TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM Semi Detached Property which is situated in a quiet cul de sac in Heaviley benefitting from Excellent Amenities and a number of Reputable Schools within walking distance. Briefly comprising: Entrance Hall, through Reception Room, with Modern Kitchen beyond. To the First Floor, there are Two Double Bedrooms of equal size with a Tiled Bathroom/WC with a white suite and shower over the bath. Externally, the Front Garden is mainly laid to lawn with Driveway providing Off Road Parking. Rear Garden. The property is offered to let on an Unfurnished basis and is Council Tax Band- B.Sorry NO Pets, NO Smokers and NO Housing Benefit Recipients.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101701001477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carrington Partnership, Stockport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.