|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (419 days ago)|
- Property is furnished to the highest standard.
- All bedrooms are double bedrooms
- Only a short walk from Uni!
- Kitchen furnished to a high standard.
- Bathroom furnished to a high standard.
- Property contains 3 Bathrooms
- A flat screen TV is provided (See Description)
- Property has both a bath and a shower
- Nicholas Humphreys Luxury Home
- Available for 2017 - 2018
-42 INCH TV IN LOUNGE
-3 MODERN BATHROOMS
-TOP SPEC HOUSE
-RIGHT NEXT TO UNIVERSITY
Nicholas Humphreys are proud to bring this amazing top spec luxury student property to the rental market. The property is situated in the popular area of Hyde Park, being just a few minutes walk away from the university. Internally the property comprises of:
Kitchen: Huge modern Kitchen with plenty of storage space.
Lounge: With modern furniture and 42 inch flat screen TV.
Bedrooms: 8 large double bedrooms with luxury fitted furniture and modern furnishing.
Bathrooms: 3 brand new modern bathrooms (2 bathrooms, 1 shower room) with a total of 3 lots of showering facilities. All fully tiled.
No expense has been spared in the refurbishment of this property, and this will be taken very quickly, so we urge early viewing to avoid disappointment. All of our properties are available on a bills inclusive contract upon request. Please contact the office on 0113 81 999 86 to get more information or to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 23201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.