2 bedroom apartment to rentSouthwood Court, Mearnskirk
|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (400 days ago)|
- Modern ground floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Garage and resident parking
- En-suite shower room and family bathroom
- Exclusive Mearnskirk area
- Convenient commuting
- Deposit and references required
Executive style apartment on the ground floor which is furnished. The large reception hallway leads to a spacious lounge, dining room, large fitted kitchen, master bedroom suite with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, a good sized second double bedroom and family bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a single garage. The communal areas and gardens are well maintained and there is ample residents and visitors parking. 6 MONTH LEASE ONLY.
Mearnskirk is an exclusive area with excellent schooling and fantastic local amenities in nearby Newton Mearns. Both Glasgow city centre and East Kilbride are only a short drive away and offer great shopping and dining options. Easy access to the M77, M8 and M74 motorways make for a very convenient commute to the city centre and beyond.
Landlord registration number- 164624/220/10150 - LL Reg No:164624/22/115
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56575219.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GLA_GLAS97____. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Lettings, Shawlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.