|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 June 2017 (223 days ago)|
- Larger studio
- Central location
- Modern apartment
William h brown offer this exciting opportunity to rent this large studio apartment in a new development in the heart of the city. Be quick to view this brand new apartment.
Britannia house is an exciting new apartment development in the heart of the historic city of Norwich. The development comprises of twenty two, studio and one bedroom apartments across three floors. Each apartment has been built to offer a modern and stylish design with quality specification. Situated in a convenient city centre location, amenities, shops and the train station are only a moment’s walk away. This development offers a fantastic opportunity to rent a property providing an urban lifestyle in an exciting location.
Living Room / Bedroom
Laminate flooring, window, open to….
Tiled flooring, range of modern wall and base units, built in cooker and electric hob, integrated washer/dryer.
Tiled flooring and walls, bath with under lights and shower over, low level w/c and wash hand basin.
Located on Prince of Wales Road in Norwich this fantastic development is within easy reach of the train station with a mainline link to London Liverpool Street as well as all the amenities that the city centre has to offer. Also just a short walk away is the Riverside area of Norwich which boasts multiple restaurants, bars an IMAX cinema and gym.
Photos are representative of Britannia House apartments and not necessarily of this specific apartment.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56576023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3334K3018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Norwich Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.