|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (554 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fully Furnished To A High Standard
- Two Bathrooms Including En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Outdoor South facing Terrace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Integral Appliances
- Concierge Service
- Northern Quarter Location
- Secure Underground Allocated Parking
- Close To Piccadilly Station
Granite Lettings & Property Management present this fantastic two bedroom, apartment. Available in the popular Vantage Quay Development, designed by Terance Conran. This luxury apartment briefly comprises; two double bedrooms, one with en suite wet room. The open plan living space is bright and spacious with double patio doors leading outside to a south facing terrace. Both bedrooms also have their own direct access onto the terrace area. The apartment also boasts a luxury master bathroom, fully integrated kitchen with high specification including granite worktops. Vantage Quay operates an on-site concierge and is located just a stone`s throw from the vibrant Northern Quarter where you will find a flourish of trendy bars, restaurants and clothing boutiques all right on your doorstep. Piccadilly station and Piccadilly Gardens are just two minutes walk away and secure underground parking space is also included.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Granite Lettings & Property Management - Residential Lettings & Sales, Northern Quarter.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.