|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (222 days ago)|
- Well presented terrace house
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Shower room with double shower enclosure
- Gas central heating
- Front an rear gardens
- Energy Rating E
This well presented terrace house is located within convenient access to Stamford Town Centre, St Georges Primary School, St Augustine's Primary School and New College Stamford. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, cloakroom, utility room three bedrooms, shower room and front and rear gardens. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
Located within convenient access to Stamford Town Centre, St Georges Primary School, St Augustine's Primary School and New College Stamford. This well presented terrace house benefits from neutral decor throughout, open plan kitchen/diner, cloakroom, shower room with flooring and wall tiles and double shower enclosure. Further benefits include three bedrooms, gas central heating and front and rear gardens.
The accommodation comprises:
Open plan kitchen/diner
Store room/Utility room
Stairs and landing leading to three bedrooms and shower room
Front and rear gardens
Off road parking
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P3614J4215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership Lettings, Stamford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.