|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2016 (295 days ago)|
- EPC RATING: D
- DETACHED HOUSE
- CORNER PLOT
- GOOD SIZE GARDENS
- 3 BEDROOMS
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
A detached corner plot family home, with good size gardens, located within the popular residential area of Monkston, situated close The Kingston Centre with a range of retail outlets & restaurants, & Oakgrove School, with easy access to both central MK & the M1 & A5 road networks.
A detached corner plot family home, with good size gardens, located within the popular residential area of Monkston, situated close The Kingston Centre with a range of retail outlets & restaurants, & Oakgrove School, with easy access to both central MK & the M1 & A5 road networks. The accommodation comprises:- entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom / w.c., lounge with electric fire, separate dining room with patio door leading to rear garden, kitchen with pantry cupboard, gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine & tumble dryer, master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, double bed frame & en-suite shower room, 2nd double bedroom with large wardrobe, 3rd single bedroom & family bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, single garage & driveway parking, and good size gardens surrounding 3 sides of the property. Internal viewing is strongly recommended. Available early December.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56578771.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P5070G3910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Milton Keynes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.