|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (418 days ago)|
- first floor apartment
- comprehensively refurbished throughout
- living room with dining room
- refitted high gloss kitchen
- double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- refitted three piece white bathroom
- secure gated allocated parking
Having undergone a comprehensive refurbishment programme this top floor apartment, forming part of this prestigious gated development, is presented in immaculate condition and is also just a stone's throw from Woking town centre and mainline train station.
The accommodation which has neutral decoration throughout, with wood laminate flooring to all principal rooms, comprises: communal entrance hall with security entry phone system, private entrance hall with access to large private loft space, bright and spacious living room with independently accessed study/dining room, refitted high gloss kitchen with appliances, double bedroom with built in wardrobes, refitted three piece white bathroom suite, electrical heating, double glazing and secure gated parking.
These particulars are meant as a guide only, and as such do not form part of a legally binding contract. Rent excludes the security deposit, administration fee, checkout fee and any other charges or fees which may be payable - upon further request information will be provided by the agent.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners Residential Limited, Woking.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.