|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (365 days ago)|
- Wonderful three bedroom third and fourth floor flat
- Reception room with space for dining and door to balcony
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Spacious third bedroom on a private floor with an en-suite
- Excellent communal area and on site gymnasium
- Two off-street parking spaces
- Quietly located close to local restaurants and cafes
LONG LET. Situated in this recent lockside development, only moments from the many amenities of Brentford High Street this spacious three bedroom split-level flat is modern and bright and offers two off-street parking spaces.
Brentford High Street offers a great selection of shops and amenities, Brentford Station (National Rail) is close by and the motorist will find easy access to the A4/M4 for routes in and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.