|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (331 days ago)|
- Huge accommodation
- Occupies the whole garden floor
- Three double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (two en-suite)
- Overlooking Queens Park
- Close to Bakerloo Line and Overground
- 1248 sq ft / 116 sq m
- Council tax band E - Brent
A newly decorated detached double fronted Victorian corner house with a drive-in and parking for six cars offers a ground floor flat with private garden.
The flat offers ample living space that spans the entire garden level of the property. The flat benefits from a large lounge with a dining area with French doors to own garden and patio, fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms of which two have en-suite bathrooms, a further third bathroom, entryphone and gas central heating.
The property is situated opposite Queens Park and has magnificent views overlooking the park. It is also within walking distance of Queens Park station (Bakerloo Line - Zone 2) and London overground and offers a premium location, with numerous shops and local amenities within easy reach.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56592268.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 91273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Queens Park and Kensal Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.