|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (461 days ago)|
- Centrally located upper floor flat
- Duplex accommodation
- Opposite the historic Cathedral
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious living & Dining room
- Parking availablle evenings and Sunday
- Close to Rochester Station
- No Housing benefit please
- No pets please
A beautiful two bedroom duplex apartment located in the heart of Rochester with in walking distance to the station. The property consists of a dining room, spacious lounge which looks out directly at Rochester Cathedral, two double bedrooms, modern kitchen & bathroom. Benefits include many original features including high ceilings & sash windows. Parking is available between 5.00pm - 8.00am Monday - Saturday & all day Sunday.
If you are looking to be located centrally in Rochester with excellent access to transport then this is the property for you.
Call us now to register your details and to arrange an appoitment to view.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56593009.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROYCL_FSWP3109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Rochester & Chatham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.