|Added on Rightmove:||17 December 2016 (217 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large Family Home
- En Suite
- Off Road Parking
- Energy Rating B
Situated in this lovely sought after area just off Manvers Way, within close proximity to the Manvers Lake ideal for entertaining the children with feeding the ducks and geese. There is a range of amenities including Subway, KFC, Dominoes Pizza, Costa and more. A short drive to Cortonwood also offering Next, George, Matalan, B&Q, Morrisons and Argos to name a few. The area itself has other local amenities including Tesco Superstore, Aldi and a great family pub to enjoy dining out. The nearby town has a number of Primary and secondary schools and this area is ideal for access to Doncaster, Rotherham and Barnsley.
This beautifully presented family home over three floors having the benefit of a contemporary dining kitchen with integrated gas hob and electric oven and a good range of wall and base units. With the downstairs cloakroom and w.c. Onto the lounge with double glazed patio doors providing views over the rear garden area. Up the first set of stairs onto the landing with a double and a single bedroom, family bathroom having a 3 piece suite and shower tap attachment. Along to the next set of stairs to second floor giving access to the spacious attic bedroom with en-suite shower room. Outside the property there is allocated parking to the front under the car port and a generous sized garden to the rear.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56593138.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P4665H5425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mexborough Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.