|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (583 days ago)|
- Fantastic three bedroom flat with period features
- Expansive and imposing reception room with wood floors
- Two terraces brighten interiors and provide space to dine
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Lovely period building on attractive Belsize Square
- Located close to Belsize Park
LONG LET. This is an impressive lower ground floor flat, with three good-sized double bedrooms, wood floors and lovely period features throughout.
Belsize Square is a picturesque, historic square situated close to the Finchley Road which offers a diverse selection of great amenities. The nearest stations are Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage (London Underground).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.