|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (366 days ago)|
- Ground floor flat
- Open plan Living Accommodation
- Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher to the kitchen
- Two double Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with En-suite
- Parking spaces available for building
- Referencing required, No DSS, No Pets
- EPC Band E, Available now!
This ground floor two double Bedroom flat with open plan Kitchen/Lounge offers easy access to Derby City Centre, Derby University and A38 and is within a short walk to local amenities. This property is available now. References required - No DSS and No Pets. EPC BAND E
We want to ensure that a prospective tenant has details of what is required of them prior to making a commitment to rent a property through us and information can be found by downloading our "Guidance Notes for Tenancies" from http://www.hallandbenson.co.uk/branches/lettings This will also detail fees which will be chargeable including £120 (per adult) application fee and a £60 administration cost (per property), other costs may be incurred but full information will be found within our notes, if there are any questions please contact us
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET150165_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Allestree.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.