|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (561 days ago)|
- Beautiful character property
- Well presented throughout
- Ideally located to bromsgrove town centre
- Offered part furnished
- Loft conversion could be used as 2nd bedroom
- Kitchen will have white goods provided
- On road parking available
- Gas centrally heated & Double glazed
- Within walking distance to local amenities
- Available from the 14th November 2016
This presented one bedroom maisonette with an attic room is situated within a 5 minute drive from Bromsgrove Town Centre and local amenities.
The property offers period character throughout and is offered on a part furnished basis.
The property is approached via cobbled entrance walkway leading to your front entrance and rear court yard.
Inside this lovely home there is an entrance hallway, spacious lounge with sofa included, kitchen/breakfast area which overlooks the rear court yard; The kitchen will include cooker, washing machine and fridge..
The bathroom is ideally positioned next to the main bedroom and has a shower and WC.
The property also benefits from a double bedroom on the first floor and attic room to the top floor. The attic bedroom is a loft conversion (reduced head height in places). Double glazed velux style window and radiator.
There is space in the garden allocated to the property.
Unfortunately there will be no pets, smokers, sharers or DSS accepted at this time.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56596747.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000360446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dixons Lettings, Redditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.