|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (324 days ago)|
- Available November
- Detached House
- Double Garage and Driveway
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room plus Utility
- Two Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Bath and Separate Shower
- Spacious Accommodation
- Suitable for a Professional Family
A wonderfully spacious and comfortable four bedroom detached family home, standing in a popular and well-established residential locale. Situated just three miles north of Bristol City Centre, Pycroft Avenue is conveniently positioned for the many amenities in nearby Henleaze Road and Westbury-on-Trym village. A great mix of local shops, cafes & restaurants, a public library and cinema are all within walking distance, as is the wide open space of Durdham Down.
The property has large and attractive gardens, a double garage and off-road parking.
Internally the living accommodation is well proportioned and includes, entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom, a light and spacious living room with sliding doors to a separate dining room with French doors to the rear garden. There is also a good sized modern kitchen with dining area and a separate utility room with access to both the rear garden and also the double garage. Upstairs are four double bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bath. The property has gas central heating and double glazing.
Ideal for those who seek a comfortably proportioned family house; for more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please call Chappell & Matthews office.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000361043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chappell & Matthews Lettings, Bristol .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.