Shop to rentClarendon Road, Penylan, Cardiff CF23 9JD
- A1 and A2 Uses
- Currently Set For Office Space
- Easily To Convert To Retail
- Ideal For Expanding Business
- Customer Parking To Front
- Two Parking Spaces To Rear
- Available From September 2016
- Good Condition
- Must Be Viewed
* A1 and A2 Uses * Daniel Matthew are pleased to offer for rent this commercial premises currently used as offices however could convert to retail. Comprising of four office areas, kitchen and toilet. Further benefits two parking spaces to rear and customer parking to front. Approx 900sqft. Available from September 2016. Call to arrange a viewing 01656 750764
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56600377.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRA10232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Matthew Estate Agents, Bridgend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.