|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (428 days ago)|
- WELL PRESENTED & MODERN 1 BEDROOM 2ND FLOOR APARTMENT IN THE INGRESS PARK DEVELOPMENT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, ENTRY PHONE, PRIVATE BALCONY, 1 X PARKING SPACE
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM WHICH IS OPEN PLAN TO THE KITCHEN
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH A RANGE OF WALL AND BASE UNITS
- DOUBLE SIZE BEDROOM WITH CARPET AND FITTED WARDROBE
- LUXURY BATHROOM WITH BATH AND SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE
- BALCONY WITH RIVER VIEWS & 1 X PARKING SPACE
- AVAILABLE END OF NOVEMBER
- NO PETS, SMOKERS, CHILDREN, STUDENTS, SHARERS OR HOUSING BENEFIT
We are delighted to offer for lettings this well presented and modern 1 bedroom 2nd floor apartment situated in the sought after Ingress Park Development. Ingress Park is set within 72 acres of landscaped grounds with panoramic views of the River Thames, yet close to all local amenities including: Bluewater shopping centre, bus routes, motorway links (M25 & A2), Ebbsfleet International Station and within walking distance of Greenhithe mainline railway station. The apartment is finished to a very high specification throughout and benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, entry phone system, private balcony, neutral decor and 1 x allocated parking space. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hallway. Spacious storage cupboard with washer / dryer. Spacious living room which is open plan to the kitchen with wood flooring door leading to a private balcony. Modern kitchen fitted with a range of white wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink, built in oven with hob, integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher. Double size bedroom with carpet and fitted wardrobe. Luxury bathroom with hand basin, heated towel rail, bath, separate shower cubicle and W.C. Externally there is a private balcony with river views and 1 x allocated parking space. Available end of November. Restrictions: no pets, smokers, children, students, sharers or housing benefit. Would ideally suit a professional couple or single person.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56600392.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.