|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 January 2017 (268 days ago)|
- Modern two bedroom apartment
- Arranged over the lower-ground floor
- Benefits from stylish décor throughout
- Situated in an imposing purpose-built block
- Offers a private terrace and off-street parking
- Development offers concierge service and resident's gym.
- Moments from Hornsey and Alexandra Park
- Turnpike Lane Underground Station nearby
SHORT LET. A modern two bedroom flat, arranged on the lower ground floor of an imposing purpose-built block, benefits from stylish décor throughout, an attractive, private terrace and off-street parking.
New River Village is ideally located close to the open spaces of Alexandra Park, with the local amenities around Hornsey moments away. Turnpike Lane Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) is within easy reach, providing links in and out of the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crouch End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.